We are a small family run guest house of 5 rooms over 3 floors. At Seabreeze we aim to make everyone’s stay as enjoyable as possible.
We have put in suitable access and flooring to our ground floor whilst retaining as many features of our Victorian property as possible. We have put this guide together to describe our facilities as accurately as possible to enable you to have the confidence to book the right accommodation for you.
Whilst we realise that this guide is not all inclusive, we hope that you will find it useful. If you still require further clarification, we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Call us on: 01803 322429
E-mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- the main entrance has level access. The ramp is permanent
- there is level access from the main entrance to;
the ground floor Riddlecombe suite and the breakfast room
- the front door is side hung and manual with a hook to retain it open
- the front door has an opening of 760mm
Access with steps
- There are steps from the entrance hall to our other 4 rooms, on floors 1 and 2
- the 1st floor bedrooms are accessed via the staircase with 16 steps
- the 2nd floor bedrooms are accessed via the staircase with 33 steps
- please discuss any needs you may have with us so we can advise you on the best rooms
Level access bedroom with sea view and sun lounge
- the front entrance has a clear opening of 760mm wide
- the clear opening to the room is 760mm wide
- the wet room has level access with a high and low-level shower head
- the sink has a high and low-level mirror
- there are grab rails by the side of the toilet, on the back of the door and in the shower area
- we have a padded shower seat
- the toilet has a high-level seat, 840mm
- the unobstructed floor space is 760mm wide or more
- the space by the side of the bed narrows to 620mm on the left and 570mm on the right
- the room has a designated parking space on the forecourt directly outside the room
- there is a dedicated sun lounge at the front of the room
- there is a swing seat on the forecourt for this rooms guests
- the Riddlecombe level access suite has a dedicated level parking space directly adjacent the room on the forecourt. The space is 4900mm wide
- for all other rooms, parking vouchers are needed and can be purchased/booked separately to access parking in the public car park at the rear of the property, Princes Street car park. Contact us for further clarification.
- Parking rates are £10 per day, £21 for 3 days and £35 for 7 days, and can be used in all Torbay Pay & Display car parks across Torquay, Paignton and Brixham. (Parking rates are subject to change).
- parking spaces at the rear are usually available but are on a 1st come 1st serve basis
- it is a 1 minute walk from the rear parking area to Seabreeze
- we cannot guarantee a space in the rear parking area especially in the height of the season
Getting around inside
- the breakfast room is accessed via the level hall all on the ground floor
- the breakfast room doorway is 760mm wide
Getting around outside and arrival
- upon arrival, we can assist with your luggage
- the surrounding downs promenade has level access on footpaths of 1100mm width at the narrowest point
Emergency evacuation procedures
For the safety of all guests, we ask that guests with mobility issues book our ground floor Riddlecombe suite. Please inform us of any other needs such as visual or hearing impairments, so that we can assist with your safety during your stay. Please be aware that the mobile phone signal in the area can be intermittent.