We have a fully licensed coffee shop re-opening for the summer season from Wednesday April 4th 2012.
Opening hours: 10:30am - 4:30pm
Here you can enjoy:
- Speciality, fruit and Yorkshire tea
- Excellent 'Pure Earth' coffee
- Freshly prepared sandwiches and baguettes
- Hot paninis and toasted sandwiches
- Michelle's homemade cakes
- Devonshire cream teas with homemade scones and cornish clotted cream
- Alcoholic beverages including local beer and a selection of wines
We have indoor and alfresco dining areas, both overlooking the best view in Torbay!